spasi spasi

Bagai kumpulan text, perlu ruang kosong untuk dapat membacanya dengan jelas.

Bagai lokasi, perlu jarak untuk membuatnya tidak sesak.

Bagai runutan peristiwa, perlu jeda untuk mampu mengenang episode yang sudah dilalui.

Bagai gerak, perlu kejap tarikan nafas untuk terus melaju

Monday, November 13, 2006

Makasih ya Cinta (2) ---> If I Have Enough Jacket

I'm wodless & I'm just rewrite a poem by Ning Indah Susanti.
Please enjoy ...

.:: I F I H A V E E N O U G H J A C K E T : : .
by: Ning Indah Susanti

If I have enough jacket to wrap all of you
From the cold of emptiness
I will make sure
I have one for each of you

If I have enough umbrella to protect all of you
From the tears of sorrow
I will make sure
I have ten more at home

If I have enough band aid to cover all of you
From the wound of sadness
I will make sure
I have dozens of it in my bag

If I have enough medicine to heal all of you
From the pain of heartache
I will make sure
I have long life supply

But oh my friends, my dearest best friends
I can not prevent what will surely happen
Because that what life is all about

The only thing I can promise you is;
I will make sure
I have my shoulder ready
Anytime you need it.
Puisi ini dibacakan saat kami gather di ITC Cempaka Mas,
dari jam 4an sampe jam 8 malem, di hari Sabtu 11/11/2006
Dibacakan oleh Ning sendiri, dan didengarkan oleh Desi, Hani, Hilda, dan Linda.
Bukan lidahnya Ning yang membaca puisi ini, tapi jiwanya yang bersyair
Bukan telinga kami yang mendengar puisi ini, Tapi hati kami yang menyimak dengan kebahagiaan...
Makasih banyak untuk malam yang ga bakal kulupa itu ya saudariku.
WA Lt. 11 14.41; 13/11/2006

No comments: