spasi spasi

Bagai kumpulan text, perlu ruang kosong untuk dapat membacanya dengan jelas.

Bagai lokasi, perlu jarak untuk membuatnya tidak sesak.

Bagai runutan peristiwa, perlu jeda untuk mampu mengenang episode yang sudah dilalui.

Bagai gerak, perlu kejap tarikan nafas untuk terus melaju

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

All I Need Is

s.p.a.s.i...s.p.a.s.i

All that I need to feed my brain are :
1. Doing sometheng worthedfull for other people.
2. Doing something that encourage my neuron to get up... snapping something.. and finally shot it with the bullets of 'I did it'.

Just wandering ... How can I feed my brain in this cozy glittery place? I wanna move out, but not know where to go. I rather being the cool like koi person than move out without any direction.

Oh God... forgive my sins for my grumbling. I just need to see the things outthere. Pliz show me God... while I'm seeking of it.

WA Lt. 11 jam 9.01
13/2/2008

No comments: